Water features for homes and businesses in Gardiner, ME and nearby cities.
With a custom water feature, your property will attract more wildlife and feel more peaceful with the sounds of running water.
At Wingate Landscape, our passion is helping you create a gorgeous outdoor living space for your home or business. Adding in a custom water feature is an amazing way to add a peaceful element to your space so you can relax with the sounds of running water or watch area wildlife that is attracted to the water.
We can design and install water features for homes and businesses in Gardiner, Augusta, Waterville, and other surrounding communities in Maine.
Materials We Use to Build Water Features
As with any of our landscaping elements, we build our water features with durable materials that match the exterior of your home or business. The wide variety of materials we have access to allows us to create a truly customized water feature for you. Materials we use include:
- Decorative stone
- And more!
Adding a water feature not only increases your enjoyment of your property, but it could also increase your property's value as well.
Types of Water Features We Build for Residential & Commercial Properties
With our many years of experience, our team has vast knowledge when it comes to constructing custom water features for commercial and residential properties. We can create any size water feature and many different types. The types of water features we build include:
- Ponds: The ponds we build will seamlessly integrate into your landscaping and look as though they have always been there. These natural-looking ponds can be any size, from a small frog pond to a larger koi pond. We can also add a waterfall to the pond. Ponds do require some maintenance to ensure that there will be no algae growth, but the benefits will outweigh the time spent maintaining and cleaning the area.
- Pondless waterfalls: We often add pondless waterfalls to properties with limited space. These are a smaller feature but still provide the soothing sound of running water by pumping water from a small reservoir into the waterfall. Typical maintenance of these features may include adding additional water to the reservoir periodically.
- Fountains: A fountain can range from a small birdbath to a grandiose centerpiece and focal point of your landscaping, depending on how large your property is. As with other water features, this could help increase the overall value of your property. Fountains also require some cleaning and maintenance to ensure their upkeep.
- Bubblers: Like pondless waterfalls, bubblers are perfect for smaller areas. They are usually made from boulders and have water flowing out of the top all down the side of the rock. These also provide a nice running water sound but are very low-maintenance. Consider adding one to a landscaping bed as a nice visual.
- Streams: Ideal for larger properties, a stream provides a natural flow through your yard and guides the eyes through the outdoor living space. It can be integrated into your landscaping and even flow into a pond with a waterfall if so desired.
Thinking about adding a water feature to your residential or commercial property? Contact us.
Wingate Landscape is the area's leading water feature company and can provide your residential or commercial property with a quality water feature that's sure to bring enjoyment to all who use your property, whether it be friends, family, customers, or employees. Contact us today at (207) 588-6146 Call or Text to get an estimate on our services!